• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new bun pics :) Ideas for names please x

Aww, the saggy chin looks like his dewlap. Usually unspayed girls have big ones, or overweight rabbits, but Donny has always had a bit of a dewlap and he's a boy.

You could always ask your vet whenever you take him to have a feel of it to make sure it's nothing sinister :)

Ooo such pretty markings :love: she (I'm assuming she?) is gorgeous! The saggy chin is a dewlap as said above, Lilly has none but she's always been skinny girl and was spayed as early as possible so didn't get a chance to develop one! Harvey on the other hand has always had a little dewlap, it's so small you can't feel it, just see it when he squishes down to sleep :lol:

Oops, please apologise to him for me :oops: I thought with such an impressive dewlap he was a she :oops: lovely to know he's friendly :love: he must be settling in really quickly :)[/QUOTE

Hehe, Im sure he wont mind too much, seeing as his manlyhood will be removed soon :shock:

As he was unplanned he is currently living in the cage he was sent with which isnt ideal (4 x 2 inddor pets at home thingy). I have no room in my home for another big set up so the plan is to let him have daily excercise in the upstairs of the home and in the warmer weather buy a bigger home for outdoors. I have took the top of the cage and popped a puppy pen around it so he can stand. x

He's a handsome lad :)

It is a dewlap and as he is very overweight (sorry !! :oops:) it will be even bigger as it is made up of fat.

This is how he should look

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...a=X&ei=UwOLUvXJFMvxhQey5YHoDQ&ved=0CDUQ9QEwAQ

So I would sign him up to Bunny Weightwatches ASAP!! I would not get him neutered til he has slimmed down a bit as overweight Rabbits are a much higher GA risk,

His weightloss will need to be achieved gradually as if he losses too much too quickly he could develop problems with his liver.

As for names- it would be mean to suggest Mr Blobby wouldn't it !!

So maybe Mr Darcy instead :D

Last edited:
The first thing that sprang to mind about him was that he looks like a rabbit version of a Dalmatian! So I think he should be called Pongo after the daddy dog in 101 Dalmatians :)

He suits Archie too!

He's a handsome lad :)

It is a dewlap and as he is very overweight (sorry !! :oops:) it will be even bigger as it is made up of fat.

This is how he should look

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...a=X&ei=UwOLUvXJFMvxhQey5YHoDQ&ved=0CDUQ9QEwAQ

So I would sign him up to Bunny Weightwatches ASAP!! I would not get him neutered til he has slimmed down a bit as overweight Rabbits are a much higher GA risk,

His weightloss will need to be achieved gradually as if he losses too much too quickly he could develop problems with his liver.

As for names- it would be mean to suggest Mr Blobby wouldn't it !!

So maybe Mr Darcy instead :D

Lol.... he didnt like Mr Blobby :lol:

The pic Ive put on is very deciveing, his body is very much like the one in the pic you sent, exept for the dewlap. Im wondering if he was obese but has been left with the saggy bit x

My Son has decided on Timmy :) His original name was lucky so maybe officially hes lucky Timmy. But I know Ill end up calling him Tim Tims, or Timothy when hes naughty! lol x

My Son has decided on Timmy :) His original name was lucky so maybe officially hes lucky Timmy. But I know Ill end up calling him Tim Tims, or Timothy when hes naughty! lol x

I was going to suggest Lucky!!!

Back