• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never get tired of seeing this...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
6y7ynu6u.jpg

All that stress last year was worth it :love:

Thank you all. :love:

Yay I'm not on so much these days so didn't know they were back together...it's fab to see!! :love:

We've had a few skirmishes along the way but they're very settled now. Nutmeg even grooms Mini :shock: :lol:

Great to see them all so happy together, if only their Mum was good with a camera we'd see a lot more photos of them.:roll:

"Here's the plan then. You go distract mummy by being cute, we will go find noms and chew them"

Noms = my bags at the moment. They've been through about three of my favourite bags recently so they have now been moved, far, far away from ickle bunny teefies!

They are gorgeous :) So hope I can rebond my trio, the girls kept scuffling and Wotsit and Pud both got bites to the ears. Very stressful.

They are gorgeous :) So hope I can rebond my trio, the girls kept scuffling and Wotsit and Pud both got bites to the ears. Very stressful.

Yeah Nutmeg' got inmured too, her skin got torn round by her hind leg. I know most people would say to stop after an injury but it was a bit of a blip and they were ok with each other afterwards so I ended up carrying on.

I hope your trio get on with each other next time you try it. :)

Back