• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millicent has been admitted today/ud p32 Adrenal problem/ we lost her/ pm results

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Today we are hopefully finally going to get to the bottom of Millicent's hormone problem. Our vets have been fantastic :D Our exotics vet has been in touch with the lab who has given her advice on the best way to go about this.

So today millicent has been admitted for a procedure which should not only tell us whether or not she has hormones but also whether they are caused by her ovaries or another issue such as cancer.

It involves a series of blood tests and an injection to stimulate her ovaries if she has any. Not particularly nice for her but a lot less risky than opening up an elderly bunny with an infection in her head.

Hopefully we can get the answers we need and then be able to treat her so she can have the relaxed retirement she deserves. Any vibes for a positive outcome would be appreciated :love:

Last edited:
Thank you

I gave them a ring and Millicent is fine, she coped with it all really well. The results should be back in the next few days.

Sienna's blood results showed chronic inflammation which coupled with her xray results means her tooth roots are giving her a good deal of discomfort. So she will be on daily metacam from now on. She isn't eating yet :(

No Ive not heard anything :? I keep checking my phone to make sure its not broken :oops:

I do that too. No news is good news though. Sending our good wishes anyway.

ETA - hadn't read your last post! Glad you've had a positive update but sending eating vibes.

Last edited:
Back