• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebuns been diggin but WHO UD P15

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
This is the damage :roll:

Note the slab and brick now covering the wreckage until I have some time to fix it :evil:
null_zpsb44acb0c.jpg

But who done it?

Dumplin will look at me wiv a nice clean face:lol:
null_zpsb8ab89d9.jpg

Casserole well if he helped I can't tell :lol:
null_zps4c4a908b.jpg

AHA recon this is the culprit :lol:

Stu-bun-lishious :lol: look at that mucky face :lol:
null_zps9ca5b965.jpg

:lol: and he won't look at me either :roll: guilty as charged me thinks

Last edited:
That reminds me of something... ;) :lol:

That's some impressive digging! I think more slabs are needed :lol:

:lol: don't want to slab them in they are only digging cos all the grass has been eaten in the run again :roll: still they can have a couple hours free in the morning before I go out if it isn't raining too much:lol: while I fix the hole properly :censored:

Oh my... If that's not a guilty bun... Well... :lol::lol::lol:

I reckon he pulled the short straw... He was bunnied into it... ;):lol:

Have moved the run onto a new piece of grass:D

Should keep them busy for a couple of days:roll:

As they have 24/7 access will need a permanent digging deterrent:roll:

I love your bunnies names! :lol:

How on earth do you tell Stu & Dumpling apart? :shock:

It's all in the ears :lol: Stu grew nicely into his ears and they fit his head
Dumplin and Casserole are brothers and mom is Stu's sister and dad is a French lop

null_zps1de59894.jpg

But Stu is quite a bit smaller :love: as you can see :lol:

It's all in the ears :lol: Stu grew nicely into his ears and they fit his head
Dumplin and Casserole are brothers and mom is Stu's sister and dad is a French lop

null_zps1de59894.jpg

But Stu is quite a bit smaller :love: as you can see :lol:

Ah yes, giant bunny & giant ears with not so giant bunny and not so giant ears!

:love::love::love: lovely bunnies anyway :thumb:

Moved the run filled the hole :D

This took 3 days to dig and it's big plus I definitely know who has been helping Stu cos the little :censored: is still in there :lol:

Video :roll:

Casserole in the hole, Dumplin clean face and the other one :censored: we know who the ring leader is now :lol:

Now I have had to mesh the whole of a 2.5 x 1.2m run they are not happy :lol:

lovely buns!!!

Just to mention (please dont take it the wrong way) but if they have access 24/7 then it should be totally slabbed or underwired with strong mesh - as if they can dig out something else could dig in . . . and the wire mesh looks to be the sort that keeps chickens in not foxes out -

my neighbours lost so many chickens through that kind of mesh:(

foxes just chewed through it.

PS suddenly though you might be on Jersey or one of the other islands etc where there arent any foxes though!

Last edited:
lovely buns!!!

Just to mention (please dont take it the wrong way) but if they have access 24/7 then it should be totally slabbed or underwired with strong mesh - as if they can dig out something else could dig in . . . and the wire mesh looks to be the sort that keeps chickens in not foxes out -

my neighbours lost so many chickens through that kind of mesh:(

foxes just chewed through it.

PS suddenly though you might be on Jersey or one of the other islands etc where there arent any foxes though!

Would love to live in Jersey but no boring Brum :lol:

Have meshed the bottom of the run today and re-filled the hole well tunnel so I spoiled their fun :lol:

As for the run mesh I have been thinking about adding new thicker mesh just over what I have but really need to re-make the whole run again as they are also eating it and putting the wire round the wood rather than wood on the inside :roll: we live and learn :oops:

Moved the run filled the hole :D

This took 3 days to dig and it's big plus I definitely know who has been helping Stu cos the little :censored: is still in there :lol:

Video :roll:

Casserole in the hole, Dumplin clean face and the other one :censored: we know who the ring leader is now :lol:

Now I have had to mesh the whole of a 2.5 x 1.2m run they are not happy :lol:

:lol: clever bunnies! Caught in the act now though :lol: not so clever buns after all :lol:

Back