• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you getting your bunnies for Christmas?

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Bella has been terribly naughty this year, so I'm not sure she should be expecting a visit from Santa Paws....:roll: but I'm getting her some willow balls and tasty treats :) Possibly a tunnel of some sort, if I can find one she won't eat...

- A willow ball that came pre hay stuffed per pair.
- Some form of hidey place per pair (I want manor pet housing stuff but might be more than I should spend) :(
- the peelings from the Christmas dinner! :lol:
- might do some home made treats nearer the time too :p

If we go to ikea before then I want to get a few things for the buns there too, need another playmat for Farore and Loki for example!

My parents' dog will be getting a dragon from ikea
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10247572/

And a violent veg sprout :p

I'm getting mine this - haven't looked round for best price yet, I seen a youtube video of a bunny playing it :) Last year, they got a jigsaw which Tia finally has worked out how to play, and she gets sooo excited when she sees it! My husband is going to make them some drawers with rope that they have to pull out to get the food - they'll love it!

There's a few other games similar that I might get them - I'll probably get them two. They'll also get fenugreeks, and willow balls and toys :D

http://www.traininglines.co.uk/windmill-dog-activity-toy.html

I've bought Ludo some apple and pansy hearts from the Naturals range.

Do you guys giftwrap the presents?

Doughnut has treats all they way through the year like Ludo and since I don't want to give her any dietary treats she probably won't be getting anything. Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell Doughnut it's Christmas!!

Saying that she does keep ripping the paper off her cardboard castle inside, so may have to get her a new cardboard house at the end of the year.

The rabbits just get their usual treats wrapped up for our enjoyment :lol:
Probably a bit of carrot and some fibafirst.

That said, it's possible lola and rambo will be getting a new friend for christmas, and a rescue bunny will be getting a new home. Maybe.

Nothing! I used to buy for the pets, and buy for the cat's facebook friends, but it got rediculous so I now make a donation to cahrity of £30 instead. Last year it was the BARC bunnies, not decided on this years yet.

I have to buy blankets for them to lie on, that is going to be their present, they will get them when they arrive in a few days though. Not interested in doing presents for the little animals anymore really as they don't appreciate them! :p

I have to buy blankets for them to lie on, that is going to be their present, they will get them when they arrive in a few days though. Not interested in doing presents for the little animals anymore really as they don't appreciate them! :p

Well, we've had a talk and they need to buy me a new sofa set after ruining it :evil: they are reluctant to do so! They will get the vegetable peelings from Christmas dinner though, I won't ruin all their fun :p

Oh I've also asked them for a new carpet to replace the one with hole in that they swear they didn't have anything to do with :roll:

Somehow I doubt they'll buy me what I've asked for, so their Christmas present money has gone on throws and cushions to cover the hole-y sofa!

I wanted to get them either a cardboard castle or a cat tree thing, but looks like that will not be happening!

A cardboard house from zooplus and some new wooden toys from www.bunnybinkstoys.co.uk . Oh and a willow tunnel as they only have the rim of the last one left !!!

I also fill a kleenex box with hay, readigrass, dried forage, pieces of apple and some brussel sprouts and put wrapping paper on and they get to open that Xmas morning. I put a few holes in the paper to help them out :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

A cardboard house from zooplus and some new wooden toys from www.bunnybinkstoys.co.uk . Oh and a willow tunnel as they only have the rim of the last one left !!!

I also fill a kleenex box with hay, readigrass, dried forage, pieces of apple and some brussel sprouts and put wrapping paper on and they get to open that Xmas morning. I put a few holes in the paper to help them out :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Oooo I love this idea :love: if my two behave themselves between now and Christmas I might stretch to giving them this as a Christmas present :p

Mine love their one of these!! They've caved the roof in now so I need to work out how to prop it up again, or they could ask their grandparents for a new one! I don't know how well it would go down though me asking my parents to get the rabbits a present... They will be getting their new puppy and new cat presents though so maybe I have a shot of asking the dog and the cat if they'll get the bunnies presents :p

Mine are having lots of Hugos There treats! They get presents every month but only seem to really like a cardboard box! :D

Mine are having lots of Hugos There treats! They get presents every month but only seem to really like a cardboard box! :D

My lot will be getting cardboard boxes with hay n things (not sure what things yet) inside.
Gave the guinea pigs two little cardboard boxes today and they love them x

Back