• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loving all the siggys for Simba!!

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
It's so great looking through threads and seeing Jane's beautiful designs!

I have no pics of my bunnies or else I'd have one myself. :(

Still, doesn't mean I can't enjoy yours!

:love::love:

:oops: I'm so blonde, I never saw this, or I'd have signed up for one as I just requested someone make me a photo siggy, which the very kind Zoobec did for me. I'd love to donate to Simba, but don't want to offend by changing my signature again :?

:oops: I'm so blonde, I never saw this, or I'd have signed up for one as I just requested someone make me a photo siggy, which the very kind Zoobec did for me. I'd love to donate to Simba, but don't want to offend by changing my signature again :?

:wave: Hi Sarah, I wouldn't be offended at all :D Jane's signatures are awesome :love: You can always change it back after Xmas if you wanted to? If I can get some decent photos of my 4 I'm going to have an Xmas one too :thumb:

:wave: Hi Sarah, I wouldn't be offended at all :D Jane's signatures are awesome :love: You can always change it back after Xmas if you wanted to? If I can get some decent photos of my 4 I'm going to have an Xmas one too :thumb:

:thumb: Cool, thanks :D I would change it back after Xmas, like with Xmas decorations :lol:

Back