• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever seen such a grumpy looking bunny?!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran

:lol:

She fell asleep like this... for 10 mins :shock:

Excuse my baby talking to her :oops:

ETA if you just want to see her yawn, skip to 12 seconds, she looks her grumpiest after the yawn :lol:

Last edited:
awww :lol: :love::love:

:p she hates being woken up, I get this look when I come down for a glass of water in the night :lol:

Here's a still from the video, it looks like Harvey has told a really good joke and Lilly is having a good laugh at it :lol: I don't know why but it makes me laugh so hard seeing this photo, it's the squinty eyes and open mouth that make it look like she genuinely finds something hilarious :lol:

Oh that is brilliant, thanks for sharing. :wave: I love grumpy bunnies. :love: Just as well as I share my bedroom with one. :lol:

Oh that is brilliant, thanks for sharing. :wave: I love grumpy bunnies. :love: Just as well as I share my bedroom with one. :lol:

I love grumpy bunnies too :D Lilly is a pro at the grumpy bunny face :lol: she does know how to change it fast to the "I'm so adorable and inquisitive and excited and interested in you" look when I get food out though :lol: Harvey isn't the best at the grumpy bunny look, he's not very grumpy really, he's either happy or seriously angry, there's no in between :lol:

Awww, she looks like I feel! :lol:

Me too! I'm sat in uni as I've come in before lectures (last day of!) to revise, I took pro plus when I got up so I'd be awake by now, but the only effect they've had is the strong diuretic effect they seem to have on me, just sat here trying not to fall asleep on the desk, and wondering when someone else will be along to keep an eye on my stuff so I can run to the loo! Bad start.... wish I was home to sit and look grumpy with Lilly instead of by myself!

Back