• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dizzy Cat ~ 17th November

Schez

Mama Doe
I can't believe I'm typing this.

A ball of fluff all those years ago. A runt that wasn't wanted. Sandy coloured fur with a Siamese look to her face. My youngest sister named her instantly, Dizzy. And it fit her kitten ways perfectly, always falling into something, or running around the bath like a loon.

She was better than any alarm clock and got me up for college by wiggling her way down into the blankets, popping her head out and licking me until I rolled out and got ready.

Affectionately known as Dizzy Face, we watched you grow old. These last weeks were hardest. You had "the runs" mum said and kept missing your litter tray... I saw you for the last time on Thursday. Your appearance alarmed me, but you still came running to me for a head rub. Outside the car, before I left, mum asked me for advice. I listened patiently... And said if it's been that long, please mum, take her to the vets.

I kept waking up last night. It started around 4 am... And was bugging me so much I nearly text mum. I put it down to winding myself up and finally drifted back to sleep. A text arrived at 8.55 saying Dizzy passed away this morning 6.55 am... We think she was 14+ years. My youngest sister had been with her all day and night. We are so very much alike and I'm proud of her.

Dizzy sweetheart, if you had looked back at us before scampering away to rainbow bridge, I hope you looked back knowing we all loved you dearly. Even my father is so sad for your parting. You had done the impossible and won him over.

Sleep tight girlie girl, look out for Lou-lee (Max) and all our angel furries. Our love to those who wait for you and for us.xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Beautiful girl

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that Dizzy has gone to the Bridge :cry: RIP pretty girl xxxx
((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) for you. No matter how long they are with us, it still never seems like enough time. Thinking of you. xxxx

I'm so sorry. Sometimes you just know it's time.

It sounds like she has had a wonderful life with you. She will always be in your heart. :love:

Back