• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you get your pets Xmas gifts?

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
.......if so what are you getting this year!??:wave:

There literally isn't anything else to get willow :roll: I stupidly bought him a bag of goodies for recovering from being ill......what to get him from Santa paws.....hmmmmm.......no idea!!!:?

The cats literally don't like anything .......so can't see me getting them anything :shock:

And Burt has cost me loads and of course had loads of new stuff because we only just got him, but I think I'll get him a kong toy (not sure what one :D) and he will have a christmas dinner and "special walk" Christmas Eve and christmas morning.

But it's hard to buy for spoilt pets who have everything :roll: I'm not gonna buy stuff I know they won't like for the sake of it :lol:

Only the dogs. They have a gift bag filled with treats and one new toy each. They usually disappear into the bag and don't surface for air until all the food has gone :shock::lol:. But the bunnies and piggies don't have any pressies as they just want feeding as normal. Food treats just give them upset tummies and they don't play with toys.

Only the dogs. They have a gift bag filled with treats and one new toy each. They usually disappear into the bag and don't surface for air until all the food has gone :shock::lol:. But the bunnies and piggies don't have any pressies as they just want feeding as normal. Food treats just give them upset tummies and they don't play with toys.

:thumb:

Yeh willow isn't a big toy player......although he has LOADS, he likes the willow balls to chew......ooooo willow balls *clicks finger* that's a thought!

Do I get them Xmas presents?

Oh yeah I do! :lol: even if it's just a Willow ball each :love: but it's Jamie cat's first Xmas with us this year... Maybe even his first with a family. :love::love:

I always get my animals presents but as my dog has several hundred toys now I just buy treats from zooplus for him now unless I see something really special.
It's the same with my other animals they have everything so I just give them treats now.

Do I get them Xmas presents?

Oh yeah I do! :lol: even if it's just a Willow ball each :love: but it's Jamie cat's first Xmas with us this year... Maybe even his first with a family. :love::love:

Oh lucky Jamie :p:love: Does he like much?? My cats don't :( they don't even like each other :shock:

Buns usually just get a willow chew toy of some sort, although Bubble will usually get the biggest because he loves the willow tubes from Amazon :roll:. The rest are happy with willow balls or fingers.

Lucky, our dog, has to follow a special diet so no treats are allowed :(. Last year she got a sparkly collar and some toys. Not sure what she might get this year.

My bunnies are my babies, they always get presents :D they'll be getting lots of Hugo's There's biscuits, maybe a new tunnel for the little bunnies, some willow toys. I struggle with daisy and Digby as they don't use toys and don't fit in tunnels :( so they don't get much :( I want to make a platform for the run if I have time, so maybe that. Oh, the little ones have got a carrot cottage each aswell :lol:

Gizmo my cat gets a new collar every year and treats and Tabitha & Talullah the rabbits will have new chew toys and a Xmas dinner , it's my first Xmas with them so I'm looking forward to it and decorating the shed again :lol:

I also get Poppy the working dog at my step dads farm treats and she's getting a new blanket for her kennel :thumb:

I always get mine little bits - mainly stuff to chew as they are not big toy fans. My mom and my sister have dogs so the pets usually send each other presents too!! :oops::lol: Its just got to be done!

Oh lucky Jamie :p:love: Does he like much?? My cats don't :( they don't even like each other :shock:

:shock:

He's got a lot of kitten still in him and loves those dangle toy things... That and comfort, so toying with getting him one of those "over the radiator" cat hammock thingys... :lol:
He also loves "dreamies" so he'll have a pack of those for Xmas too... :love:

My buns have got xmas dinner from Hugo's There, the lucky things, and Lottie has a few treats. They all have xmas decorations made by Blackberry & Co, even the fish! Though I guess that's more for us than them ...

Poppy gets a little stocking filled with treats, and a big bowl of chicken for her xmas dinner :lol:

Its Lolas first xmas with me, so i'll get her some healthy treats and a new tunnel I think :)

:shock:

He's got a lot of kitten still in him and loves those dangle toy things... That and comfort, so toying with getting him one of those "over the radiator" cat hammock thingys... :lol:
He also loves "dreamies" so he'll have a pack of those for Xmas too... :love:

Have you seen the dramies advent calendars? Yum yum :lol:

My rabbits and piggies have treats coming from Hugo's there. Also will get some willow balls and sticks the bun's love willow toys. They are also getting a new house each for the shed. As the carriers they have been using have suddenly got teeth marks in :roll: The guinea girlies have some new cozys and fleece tunnels.

Also got father in laws dog Harry loads of treats.

I do! I get the cats treats cos they're not usually allowed them, toys for the dogs and some kind of willow ball for the bunnies (I tried to persuade Sam to let me get this http://www.personalised-pet-products.co.uk/Natural-Living-Bosse-adventure-land-trixie-61722 last year but for some reason he said no :roll:)
It's the chickens first Christmas with us so I'm not sure what i'll get them!

Sam! Don't be a humbug :lol:;)

I love that :love: do you think willow and fern would fit in it though?? :lol:

Back