• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Tasmania, Australia.

Hi,

I have 2 fawn & white Mini Lops & a sooty fawn butterfly Mini Lop. I have had one litter with the adult doe & would like to breed them again, from time to time. They live in the house with me in enclosures, as I live in a rural area & they are often my sole companions.

There aren't shelters here with rabbits in them all over the place, where I live, so it didn't take long to find the kits good homes. I bought the 2 adult Lops I have, from people that breed & show Mini Lops.

Other interests I have are, computer & internet, live music & casual dancing, cinema, dvd's, a bit of reading, a handful of friends & going out to lunch, etc. I have 3 adult children, all grown & left home. One granddaughter & 2 more grandchildren on the way about the middle of next year. Unfortunately they are not exactly just down the road :-(
I try to make the effort to work out on my treadmill or rowing machine most days, but am not fanatical about either.

I was very pleased to find this site & I look forward to mixing here with other rabbit lovers, especially other Lop lovers :) If you are also a Lop lover, I would welcome hearing from you!

kind regards, Teresa.

Some pictures of my Lops!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to RU. It's great to be able to share ideas and information here with fellow rabbit daft people.:wave:

Back