• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Starving" buns help themselves

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
Just heard an almighty tumble from the bunny room, so went to investigate. Turns out one of them had managed to get up on the table where I keep their food, pushed the plastic tub on to the floor, jumped down and joined the other two. The three were calmly munching pellets off the floor. :shock:

:lol:

:love:

They clearly feel I'm not dishing out enough dinner!

:lol::lol:

spunds like something y 3 would do :shock:

they had been munching the grass for 2 hours free range and still ate all their pellets and 2 cabage leaves each:roll:

:lol: My lops used to do that. Mind you I've also found Nutmeg four foot up on top of their NIC cage before stealing Burns dried forage. :shock:

Food is obviously a good reward for all that hard work!

Slipper did this last week. I wasn't well and she jumped out of her cage at feeding time and blocked herself in behind it where there is a brand new, unopened bag of pellets. She proceeded to rip it out and stuff herself before I managed to poke her out and then she ate her dinner too :shock:

Clever bunny did it the second night to my OH too :roll: I think we all know who the most intelligent life form is in this house.... it's not the so called owners that's for sure :lol:

Back