• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bedroom pictures!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I just spent an hour with Leo and Kerbie giving their room a big sweep up etc :D

Ignore the bags :lol: we take them outside on Sundays ready to be stuck on a big fire as the bins can't hold anywhere near enough of the rubbish we have :lol:

For Christmas I am getting them a rug to replace the big blanket :) don't know which to go with though, a cheap argos one or one of the car ones!

null_zpse507137a.jpg

null_zpsbc58ca23.jpg

null_zpsb7b0fa59.jpg

null_zps4ab0603e.jpg

Last edited:
What a great room. My lot (esp Frosty) would have that bag of hay down and opened in a flash!

What a great room. My lot (esp Frosty) would have that bag of hay down and opened in a flash!

So would Donny and Lola :lol: but Leo hasn't got enough leg muscle :( and Kerbie needs a hand getting anywhere, I think he's just lazy :lol:

i would love to have mine indoors but OH wont let me, so a shed is on the way at some point :D

i have the same bed as you but they use it as a toilet :roll: now that they have finished pulling all the stuffing from the sides :roll:

Back