• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio fun in the front room. *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
The other day, I got the trio out in the front room for the first time. I was a little worried that there may be some aggression/humping because of it being a different territory, but they were fine. In fact Xena and Shadowfax had some good time together, and it seems to have done them some good. :thumb:

Shadowfax and Xena sitting together.

:love:

Fiver decided to join in, and they all sat snuggled up for ages.

Fiver hiding under Shadowfax's ear. :lol:

Wonderful shot of Fiver. He really is such a cheeky lad.

Xena was jealous of Shadowfax's ears, so she decided to become a lop. :lol:

Definitely the best pic I have of Shadowfax. :love: She is so bloody cute!

Gorgeous pics :love: Shadowfax looks exactly like my Molly! :love:

I have seen a few buns that look just like her, but I still can't figure out what breeds she has in her! :lol: I think she is such a pretty bun, though. :love:

Thank you for all the comments. :) Shadowfax is really coming out of her shell, she is such a happy bunny. I am so glad she ended up with me. It's taken a little while, but Fiver ad Xena have really warmed to her too, Xena has even been sitting and happy flopping next to her. She is most definitely a part of the family now. :love:

Vegan_bunny... I know I've told you a gazillion times already.... :oops: but I really, really luvs your bunnies.... :lol::love::love: *whispers* probably more of a soft spot for Fiver...

Ahem...

They really do look very happy together.xx

Vegan_bunny... I know I've told you a gazillion times already.... :oops: but I really, really luvs your bunnies.... :lol::love::love: *whispers* probably more of a soft spot for Fiver...

Ahem...

They really do look very happy together.xx

Aww, thank you. :love: I have a HUGE soft spot for your Reggie. Every time I see pics of him, I just want to give him a big hug. He is sooo adorable...and huuuge. :lol:

I don't think I've seen pictures of your buns before - they are lovely! :love: Such unusual colouring too! I love that picture of Shadowfax too, black buns are soooo hard to photograph. Blackavar usually looks like a draught excluder or a blob and that's if he shows up! I have a picture of him in his run and it's like, "there is a bunny in there, honest!"

Back