• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm experiencing so many emotions...bunny related.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Frankie is improving day by day but my goodness he had me worried.

Delilah has settled in really well and Frankie absolutely adores her and vice versa.

And me................stupidly I feel guilty. Why, because I still cry for the loss of Estelle.

I've done the right thing for Frankie which is most important, and don't get me wrong I'm sure that I will fall in love with Delilah very soon.

Whoever thought that caring for bunnies was easy....got it SO wrong.

I'm so glad Frankie continues to improve, but it must have been an awful time for you, especially following the loss of Estelle :cry: I can totally understand why you are feeling like this, I've had it before but with dogs, I felt so guilty getting a new companion for my bereft dog, and it wasn't until I told myself I wasn't replacing the one who had died, because no dog could do that, that I really accepted my new dog. Sending you big hugs, it's still early days, look after yourself xx

It is only natural to grieve for a loved one. As you say, at least you have done the right thing for Frankie and Delilah come to that.

Hello Di :wave:

Just wanted to send you some ((((squishy hugs))))

Frankie and Delilah look so happy together :love: give yourself some time, it's ok to grieve for Estelle. There isn't a timer on these things, so be kind to yourself, it's been a heck of a roller coaster.

It will come out ok, you'll see.xx

Back