• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy to foster. In Romford/essex

Hi! I haven't been online in a while, so I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. (please feel free to move it if it is!)

I recently lost Bobs, my almost 9 year old bunny to another stroke. (He survived one a couple of years ago, and other than being blind had a lovely life right until the end). I have been devastated about him passing away ever since, and in memory of him, and to keep me sane ;) I would love to ideally foster for a while.

I live in an animal friendly house, and I have a big cage set up in my room from when Bobs was with me which is not getting used at the moment.

I miss having a little friend and think that I could really give some love to buns in need of TLC. I can only take one or two at a time (if bonded)

My first thought was to contact LittleAngels, but I now know that they are not using fosterers anymore, so I thought I would post here to see if anybody (rescues?)needed a hand or if anybody had any advice for me.

If not, I will rescue again :D

Thank you xxxx

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Bobs. RIP little one. x

Perhaps extend your search for rescues who need people to foster bunnies. Maybe add your location in the title.

Best of luck..........you obviously have a kind and loving heart.

Thank you! I will do, I have contacted a couple of others but haven't had a reply yet, so I just thought I would post on here too to see if there was anyone in need of help! :)

Back