• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavender has had her surgery *UD not great :(*

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
She's doing well :) Staying in overnight but I can pick her up tomo morning :love:

They have cleared out the infection (which appeared a year after eye removal) and cut away some of the eyelid that had started turning inwards from the scarring, causing hair to grow inwards and irritate :(

Fingers crossed that she will now be more comfortable and I can try and bond her to jasper once she is feeling better :)

Last edited:
Get well soon Lavender........there could be love in the air for you and Jasper soon.:thumb::love: That would be perfect. x

Lavender is not very well :( she is miserable and has caught conjunctivitis in her remaining eye :cry: The vet nurse really irritated me and said "just take her home, its just an eye bogey there's nothing wrong with her" :? :evil: They are usually good, I felt so let down and so upset for Lavender.

Anyway, after a lot of me getting angry she's home and on eyedrops for the new infection plus metacam and the surgery site looks good. She knew it was me when I said hello, she came and put her nose through the carrybox bars to sniff me and let me stroke her.

Vibes would be appreciated x

Gentle noserubs for your gorgeous girly and a boot in the plums for your vet. What a callous thing to say

I hope she is feeling much better soon..

Fee xxx

Sending healing vibes and prayers for Lavender's full and swift recovery (((((((((healing vibes))))))))) xxxx

Thanks everyone, Lavender is eating quite well now but her poor eye looks so sore :cry: it must be awful for her because it's the only eye she has so literally can't see anything atm as she has it closed most of the time :(

She is laying pressed against the divider and Jasper is doing the same on the other side. I hope she gets some comfort knowing that he is with her :love:

I hope she feels better soon. Sending healing vibes x

I'm sure she is getting some comfort from Jasper lying by her.

Back