• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrace the Irish Hare - 1956 house broken hare.

I tried to find the book at my US amazon, but it's $100! :shock: I don't think the UK site will deliver here. :(
The article absolutely intrigued me. The pictures were stunning. :)

Wow those are great pictures. Horace looks like the forerunner to house rabbits today. He seems to have a litter tray and scrabbling on the door to get in is something my housebuns do too. The midair picture though :shock: I think Webb threw him onto the bed in that photo.

I have got this book 'Hare in the House' and I have an original copy and paid an awful lot of money for it but it's a fantastic story with wonderful photos in the book of Horace the hare. The book is out of print now as it's a good few years old but if you are prepared to pay a bit you can buy copies on
Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hare-About-House-Cecil-Stanley/dp/B0000CJ9MT

I bought it for my love of hares and the wonderful story :love:

Thanks for this link, I have just ordered one :D

I tried to find the book at my US amazon, but it's $100! :shock: I don't think the UK site will deliver here. :(
The article absolutely intrigued me. The pictures were stunning. :)

I don't see why not. I order from American Amazon when UK Amazon is being a douche and won't give me what I want :lol:

Back