• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paddy has a lady friend

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
After much trial and travail Paddy has settled down to a wife after three failed attempts :shock:

He met the lovely Contessa at Buddies Bunny rescue and thankfully it was love at first sight. We have had her about 3 weeks now and all is going well still. She is quite large compared to Paddy but they are very compatible personality wise and now this gives him someone big and curvy to cuddle up to at night :D Today they celebrated their three week bunnymoon with a feast of gourmet kale.

Paddy

Contessa (or Tessa as we call her)

Happy together

Thanks ladies, I keep sneaking into the garage to watch them :love: I call Paddy Big Paddy as he has a huge personality for such a small bun and Tessa is so demure and gentle and also becoming less and less shy. She is very cuddly, and one of the biggest rabbits I have ever had, I think she is medium to large and quite fluffy too :love: They do everything together just now, they even groom in unison :lol:

From one bunny Mum who has recently got a new happy pair to another happy bunny Mum.................................well done!!

Happy bunnies rule!!!:love::love:

Back