• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some More Pictures

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am finding playing with the photo editor helps manage my PTSD relapse. So I apologise for the overload of framed photos recently

:love::love::love:

I nearly made a huge mistake and was going to say Miss Bunny Penny is looking very bright eyed, it was Endeavour :shock: and below him MBP. :lol: Need to get those glasses. ;)

Lovely, please don't apologise for making framed photos I like looking at them.

If you run out of snaps then feel free to frame Ludo or my bridge-bun Harry!

Jane I love all your rabbits, but I have a massive soft spot for endeavour :love::love: I'm on my way with bunny a napping sack :lol:

I love your pictures, Jane :love: And if they help with your PTSD, then keep them coming! :D
I used to love spending time dolling up photos (and mine really need it since they're so bad in the first place! :lol: ) but I used to fill my hard drive so much it would barely move when I booted up my computer! :lol:

You are very talented with this program. It's quite inspiring to me. :) xxxx

Lovely. You could do ones of all of our bunnies (in exchange for donations to rescues of your choice) as Christmas cards ...

I'm not sure what editor you use, but if you don't use it already, you might enjoy Picmonkey! It's free, and lots to do on it! :thumb:

And of course all your bunnies are just adorable. :love:

Back