• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bugsy, now 10 weeks old, very cute puppy pics!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
My gorgeous foster pup is now 8 weeks old and has put on 0.8kg in a week. He was smaller than Pippin when he arrived but now is about an inch taller! His paws give me a fair idea that he is not going to be a small dog!! I am incredibly proud of him and he has proven in the last week how smart and loving he is. He has only had three accidents in the house and those have been my mistake because I haven't noticed the time. He is sleeping soundly in his crate from 11-7.30 every night and for naps during the day. Everywhere I take him he is loved and petted but he takes it all in his stride, better than me in fact because trying to buy milk and bread in the local co-op with a puppy in a rucksack on my chest was a bizarre experience! He and Pippin are fantastic friends who play all the time and seem to love each other given the way they act round each other. We had our first visit yesterday from our trainer who is thrilled with his progress and we are to formally start working on 'sit' and 'down'.

My daughter decided to empty the dog toy box for some reason!

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0992.JPG

The meerkat looks a bit worried!

IMG_0996.JPG

Best buddies!

IMG_0889.JPG

IMG_0883.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

So handsome.

IMG_0962.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks folks. He's just amazing and such a chilled wee dude. We had him out at the park today in the rucksack and he loved it but wanted to play. I cannot wait until he and Pippin can blow off steam offlead together.

:love:... Aw double hugs to your gorgeous wee pups.... Its lovely to see them so happy together. Pippin must think all his Christmases have come at ince for a buddy his size!!

Lovely pics.. x

Thanks folks. He's just amazing and such a chilled wee dude. We had him out at the park today in the rucksack and he loved it but wanted to play. I cannot wait until he and Pippin can blow off steam offlead together.

I wish I loved closer to you as I would love to come and meet Bugsy........ and Pippin, Rum, Raisin, Millie, Floppy, in fact everyone of your wonderful family and of course, that includes you too.:thumb:

This might have you running for the hills!!!!!!;);)

Bugsy is now 10 weeks old and is coming on literally in leaps and bounds. He is the best boy who listens to me and is learning so fast. I took him into the city centre for the first time today and we went out for coffee. He had so much attention it was incredible and a great way for me to tell people about the wonderful job he will do. When I sat down to drink my coffee, he fell asleep. So much for me worrying about him being too stressed by the crowds. He gets carried around in a rucksack just now until he has had all his jags which adds to people's oohs and ahhs! Yesterday we learned how to put on his jacket so I thought I would share a couple of photos. He is just too cute!!:love::love:

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

Falling asleep in Costa Coffee!

20131128_122617.jpg

Fast asleep after a busy day of learning.

IMG_1018.JPG

:love:... Aw double hugs to your gorgeous wee pups.... Its lovely to see them so happy together. Pippin must think all his Christmases have come at ince for a buddy his size!!

Lovely pics.. x

You must come and see them soon, they are hilarious together!

I wish I loved closer to you as I would love to come and meet Bugsy........ and Pippin, Rum, Raisin, Millie, Floppy, in fact everyone of your wonderful family and of course, that includes you too.:thumb:

This might have you running for the hills!!!!!!;);)

I would love it if you lived closer, I would imagine lots of tea drinking and cake eating going on!

:love::love:.. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!,!,!,!,!,!:love::love:

Ooh look at him and his cute wee face. i could just eat him all up!,! Ali, he is beautiful...

:love::love:.. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!,!,!,!,!,!:love::love:

Ooh look at him and his cute wee face. i could just eat him all up!,! Ali, he is beautiful...

I understand!! At his training yesterday it was noted he is resistant to being cuddled by strangers. We need as many people as possible to come and cuddle him to help de-sensitise him so you must come and visit!

Back