• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time to get a new companion

rineyroo

Mama Doe
As some of you may recall I lost my beautiful Snowy in September leaving my boy Bandit alone. Although I was reluctant to get another I feel the time has come. For a time after Snowy's death he seemed quite sad, then he seemed ok by himself but now he's definitely sad again. I can't bear the thought of him going through the winter alone with no one to cuddle up to. I was hoping to find him an older wife (5+) as he has now 7 but can't seem to find any. I will enquire at the RSPCA at the weekend. Does anyone know if they help with bonding or just leave you to it? I know other rescues do but I don't know of any in the immediate area. Hopefully I can find a suitable companion soon.

good luck finding a new bunny sure there will be the right one for you both, well done for rescuing, im sure if any members on here know of any recues near you they can point you in the right direction :wave:

Bandit lives in a shed with a run attached and recently he's started running into the run even at feeding time to escape me :cry:.

Good luck with finding him a lovely friend to cheer him up. There are some real sweeties on RIN in here.

Back