• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I went to the RSPCA yesterday....

BattleKat

Wise Old Thumper
And met this lovely chappie :love:

fjkaww.jpg

29y2gd5.jpg

2jcgao7.jpg

Currently in talks with OH over whether to go ahead and adopt. He's (obviously) not another french lop like we had our hearts set on, but he's still a lovely big bunny (about 5kg) and they don't come up often so close to us. I feel like if we wait for the perfect bunny to come along we could be waiting for a very long while.
He was seized as part of a cruelty case so is quite nervous of loud noises and was initially very wary of us, but judging by how much he enjoyed his head rubs I think he could settle down to be a lovely affectionate bun.
If we can borrow a car we're going to visit again on Sunday. :love:

Ooh good luck, he is very very handsome and it sounds like he needs a really good home with expert bunny keepers ;)

He is so gorgeous :love::love: and looks so in need of some love! I really hope you get him, just so I can see some more pictures of his gorgeous squishy head :oops:

Hopefully we'll be able to borrow a car and visit again on Sunday :D

Wow, that'd be a no brainer for me (but that's with my heart ruling my head of course) :love:
I actually have the opposite problem. My head is saying he's as perfect as I think I could get in rescue but my heart is saying he's not quite right. I think in my heart I still want Eli back rather than a new bunny :(

He is one beautiul boy. If he is letting you give him nose rubs just now then I think he could be a wee snuggle bun!

I think in my heart I still want Eli back rather than a new bunny

((HUGS)) Part of you will always feel like that. Just remember this is an extension of your little family, not a replacement.

He is one beautiul boy. If he is letting you give him nose rubs just now then I think he could be a wee snuggle bun!
Oh it's so sad there, all the single buns are desperate for attention and will settle down for endless nose rubs. I could have stayed for hours cuddling them all :oops:

He's actually the second bun we've been to see. There was a gorgeous tri-coloured rex we saw who was all over us and hopped right in to my lap, but he was rehomed while we were deciding. I might post photos of him actually, he was lovely :love:

Oh it's so sad there, all the single buns are desperate for attention and will settle down for endless nose rubs. I could have stayed for hours cuddling them all :oops:

He's actually the second bun we've been to see. There was a gorgeous tri-coloured rex we saw who was all over us and hopped right in to my lap, but he was rehomed while we were deciding. I might post photos of him actually, he was lovely :love:

A Rex ?????? :love::love::love::love::love:

:p

Back