• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There is news about Frankie....Post 18. 15.11.13

News will be forthcoming.....................a little later on today.:thumb:

Can you contain your anticipation for a little longer please? Aren't I rotten!!!!:lol::lol:

Many of you have been following the thread about Frankie being very poorly.:cry:

Well I went to collect Frankie from the vets on Monday and he seemed very happy to be back home. Excellent patient considering all of the meds that he needed ........but I sensed that something else was wrong. His mental state was causing me real cause for concern.

Now bearing in mind, he was bonded with his new ladybun last week and after only two days together he was admitted to the vets after having become very poorly with a kidney infection, slight bloat and his gut stating to be in spasm.

So dear Frankie was separated for four days in a different vets , and understandably very confused.

Anyway I digress, he sat on his settee looking so sorry for himself so I decided to collect his new hunbun on Wednesday and hope that they would re-bond.

Decisions to be made though.

Firstly would this help him or cause more stress?
Should I move him into a neutral area?
Should I leave him in his usual surroundings but give it all a thorough clean to leave as little as possible of his scent around? But this might cause him stress!

Or...............should I just leave him where he is happy and leave it all alone?

I've never been in such turmoil as to what to do for the best for both of them.

Anyway....................I collected Delilah, brought her carry case into the conservatory, opened it up and she happily hopped out.:D

Frankie was sitting quietly on his settee..................and then he spied Delilah.:? I was in a total state of panic.....what if.......

Anyway, it was just as if someone had turned on a happiness switch.........................he hopped down to greet Delilah and it was just as if they had been together for ages and as if they had never been parted.:love::love::love::love:

Nothing at all to worry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how relieved I was and still am.

Two very happy bunnies, both loved up and by Delilah being such a great hay eater, this in turn has encouraged Frankie to eat again.

HURRAY.......................SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost forgot......photos of Delilah have been posted.:thumb::love:

Last edited:
Back