• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has been remmoved

lucy24

Mama Doe
from her sisters. they had quite a bad fight so i made the hard decision to bring her inside. Im now in the process of rehoming and feel so upset. this morning the other two seemed fine but Daisy seems depressed and scared- not surprising as she has never been alone. i feel mean but i know i did the right thing as she would have got badly hurt otherwise... feeling sad :cry:

You're obviously doing the right thing. :( Very hard though. I have a recently single bunny and it just breaks your heart.

You're obviously doing the right thing. :( Very hard though. I have a recently single bunny and it just breaks your heart.

it really does doesnt it? im going to boo my eyes out when the say comes to part with her! i just hope she can find a nice husbun and family to give her all she deserves :love:

I'm sure you've done the right thing. Sending you hugs and Some nose rubs for Daisy xx

Bless you. You have to do what is right for her. She looks really really lovely. (Saw her on RIN). How sad for you. As you say its got to be better that being injured even more ...

Back