• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jeeeez!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone relate?? I certainly can ...again!

*pulls hair out*
What is the point in asking for advice when it goes in one ear and straight out the other!? :roll: :lol: Thanks for wasting my time :lol: I know exactly what is going to happen because it happened last time, and the time before that! Mine is (once again) rabbit related :lol: I'm like a broken record stuck on repeat ..! It's not like anything is going to improve at all so I don't know why I bother.

I just don't get it. I was standing right in front of this person and the same questions came out of their mouth. I'm going to write it down ready for next time I think :lol: Gah!

Last edited:
Well at least you tried :thumb: I know 3 people who've got rabbits in 4ft hutches, makes my blood boil, I told them minimum hutch sizes, and that a run should be attached, 2 of them before they got their rabbits, they're all single and outdoor but they didn't listen :evil::censored:

Well at least you tried :thumb: I know 3 people who've got rabbits in 4ft hutches, makes my blood boil, I told them minimum hutch sizes, and that a run should be attached, 2 of them before they got their rabbits, they're all single and outdoor but they didn't listen :evil::censored:

After all the hay talk etc I got, "so is it okay if I leave the wagg in the bowl when it's gone soft and dark?" :shock: pretty sure that's near going mouldy!

Back