• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is that on the floor Mr Bennett ?

Oh dear...Really, Mr. B. :(
This is why I have to be so careful with Mimzy because he's a manic chewer. His own bedding isn't safe, much less anything on mine. :?
In fact I hear him tearing his towels now...I'm late with his midday snack. Bad mummy. :roll:

Oh dear! :shock: :lol: I can sympathise. The freshly painted skirting boards in Molly & Barney's room have been all chewed already! :roll:

Spenser: Ah, dressing-gown ... I must try that. If I stand up on my hind paws I'm sure I can pull Mummy's dressing-gown down from its hook. ;)

He ate a magazine that said rips and holes were fashionable. He was just trying to make you look more fashionable :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:

My dressing gown is also now more holey than righteous :roll: I've been guarding my new plush Debenhams onesie with my life since I got it! :lol:

I'm sure you could sell it for a fortune on eBay. A one off, exclusive Mr Bennett designed garment. xx

Nothing was safe from Smoo and the chinchillas. I never knew who to blame with five of them all in the same room. So many of my favourite clothes have holes in them. One purple top I still wear under things which hide the holes. :lol:

Back