• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Olly and Chloe in Love

DebbieC

Warren Scout
Here's a few pics of my newly bonded pair. They've been home for just over a week now and all going well so far although she is quite shy and jumpy with us still. She does sometimes allow us to stroke her and give head rubs now though, so we have had progress. She has no problems eating from our hands and she comes running up to me when I come home and follows me about alot, especially at dinner time :love: Olly is still as cheeky as ever by demanding headrubs and pushes his head over hers when I'm headrubbing her!

Can highly recommend Kerry from Cuddly Critters Rescue who bonded then for us :)

natu5ezy.jpg

yryba7u4.jpg

2une7a8a.jpg

a2uqyjav.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
She is beautiful Debbie and so is little Olly :) May I ask what breed is Chloe x

I don't know, she is a small cross but that's all the rescue were told.

The previous owners that left her with the rescue kept breeding and there was 16 similar to her that they kept in a birdcage (not sure if all together in one birdcage or separely - probably together :evil: ) that the rescue took on :cry:

Awwww bless the poor little thing. I don't understand how people can be so cruel.
I'm happy she now has you as her mama, they both look really happy x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I know it makes me sick to think how she used to live :cry: I'm glad she now has the space and love that she deserves, although I think the free range space overwhelmed her at first bless her

Awww bless her, bet she doesn't keep still now.They both look really happy you have done a wonderful thing :love:

Back