• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock is an amazing bunny

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday we had seven people over to watch a film. I want to make sure I spend a lot of time with Grim so I bought him down and sat him on the sofa next to me. He snuggled right in and fell asleep. He stayed there for the whole film... Which was Pacific Rim, a film about giant robots fighting monsters with lots of smashing, loud gunfire and shouting. The cat came and sat on my friend's lap and fell asleep too. We didn't have the film on quietly either. The only time Grim complained was after the film had finished three hours later I stopped stroking him to talk to everyone about it and he started headbutting me for more cuddle. :lol:

What a special rabbit he is. :love:

Never a doubt in my mind how special Grim is. :love:
What a lovely evening. :) I'm glad to hear Grim is comfy enough to enjoy it with you. He's more gentlemanly than Mimzy...if I stopped stroking him like that I'd get a nip! :lol:

So jealous :love: Wish i could have all of mine indoors :D

You wouldn't if you could smell my room. :roll:
Someone doesn't user a litter tray.

Never a doubt in my mind how special Grim is. :love:
What a lovely evening. :) I'm glad to hear Grim is comfy enough to enjoy it with you. He's more gentlemanly than Mimzy...if I stopped stroking him like that I'd get a nip! :lol:

I would have got a nip but he doesn't have any teeth. :lol:

IMG_20131109_010336_zps29659832.jpg

IMG_20131109_010415_zps442b6732.jpg

Back