• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little monkeys!

Chazzity92

Young Bun
So gorgeous but after being in their new home for one night, it's a tip! :lol: Typical.

Gizmo and his squishy face! Love his ears, so nommy >.<

& he gives me snuggles which i haven't had since Dante! He's a big squishy softy :love: (even though i go back inside with my leggings covered in his fur and hay, as seen on the right :lol: )

Here's their new home, i tried to tidy but seconds after they pulled everything back the way they wanted it ;) Who am i to tell them how to keep their home tidy eh!

It's actually cosier in there than in my bedroom strangely! :? I went to sit out with them this morning with my coffee & i was reluctant to come back inside :lol:

:love:

Aww :love: since my 2 pairs were bonded into a quad and went into a new shed I'm sure they think more space = more mess :lol: I think they have hay fights :lol:

Aww :love: since my 2 pairs were bonded into a quad and went into a new shed I'm sure they think more space = more mess :lol: I think they have hay fights :lol:

I was thinking the exact same... they do always look guilty when i come to see them ;)

Georgeous :love: they're home looks lovely and cosy :D if they really want it kept messy I don't think you even get a say in it, bunnies are way too stubborn!

Back