• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So angry and upset

lilsouris

Warren Scout
My OH has just got off the phone with his dad. There's a poor bunny running around the green where he lives, he keeps seeing it when he goes to work in the morning and it's quite apparent it's a pet rabbit and not a wild one, and with the weather worsening, being near a busy road and the obvious predators of cats/foxes he's worried it's not going to last much longer. Wanted to know if we'd take it in if he could catch it, which we obviously replied yes to, so Im hoping against hope he does manage to get hold of it but it's not very likely :cry:

Just makes me so angry and upset that people could be so irresponsible :( He thinks someone's letting the bunny free range at night and it keeps getting out of the garden but could just as well be that he's been dumped.

Can't stop thinking about it :( poor bunny

Yeah I would put a carrier out with lots of hay and straw. If it is a pet bunny it will appear appriciate the home comforts.
Hope he will be ok.

Back