• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free range bunnies

Springfield24

Alpha Buck
So I have 2 rabbits that live indoor. They've always had 'playtime' in the living room but tonight I increased this to the whole downstairs.

They have LOVED it! !

Tired me out though. The boisterous boy has decided that leaping over the settee makes for a wonderful race track (safe don't worry)

Any other person had a similar experience?

Doughnut free ranges downstairs. When I'm home she can go anywhere otherwise she is in the lounge/dining room. I put her in her hutch and run in the lounge at night.

She doesn't go upstairs. She once went up then found she was scared to jump down so I had to rescue her with the carrier. Never done it again. She loves the kitchen though as she knows where her food is kept.

She's too little to jump on the sofa.

Doughnut does get mad half hours in the evening, racing around, so I open up the doors to the conservatory so she has a really large area to run around in and do her binkies.

When no-ones home clover gets the run of the whole house. She love the stairs!! But shhh don't tell anyone :lol:

Ah Lola had been too shy to jump on the settee but managed last night. Springfield is just too fast for me! I've had to just pad everything out to be on the safe side!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Doughnut free ranges downstairs. When I'm home she can go anywhere otherwise she is in the lounge/dining room. I put her in her hutch and run in the lounge at night.

She doesn't go upstairs. She once went up then found she was scared to jump down so I had to rescue her with the carrier. Never done it again. She loves the kitchen though as she knows where her food is kept.

She's too little to jump on the sofa.

Doughnut does get mad half hours in the evening, racing around, so I open up the doors to the conservatory so she has a really large area to run around in and do her binkies.

Doughnut may surprise you yet - mine have always both jumped on the sofa and Truffle is only a little 1 kg nethie!

My two have carpet tile covered coffee tables at each end of the sofa so they make a 100 mile an hour circuit up one table across the sofa onto the other table down onto the doormat across the big rug and start again. Scares me to death.

My buns are freeranging 24/7 and they love it. Ricky sits on the sofa to watch telly with me, little Cookie loves jumping up and down on the (human) bed in their room and Poppet likes to lay on the shelf under the tv to keep an eye on us all. :love:

Back