• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in love..... I want I want

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
I really want these two rabbits so much, I've fallen in love badly :love:

They are being fostered with RWAF in Somerset ,........not far from me ;)

Why can't I have more money, I've really fallen for them

Wilhomena. Erm, excuse me............I thought you wanted me!!!!!!!!! Well that's what Auntie Di told me when I saw her on Friday.:roll::roll: Do I need to be looking for another home? :cry::cry:

Wilhomena. Erm, excuse me............I thought you wanted me!!!!!!!!! Well that's what Auntie Di told me when I saw her on Friday.:roll::roll: Do I need to be looking for another home? :cry::cry:

Absolutely not!!! ;) willow must have a wife!:thumb:

These two would be extra ;). Oh actually said "it's up to you" :shock: but I'm being sensible although going against my what my heart is screaming :cry:

Absolutely not!!! ;) willow must have a wife!:thumb:

These two would be extra ;). Oh actually said "it's up to you" :shock: but I'm being sensible although going against my what my heart is screaming :cry:

Weeeelllllll now that willow is inside....don't you have an outside space screaming out for another pair of bunny bums to fill it? :D;)

ITS UP TO YOU. Excellent. I want two belgian hares. Its up to me too ... I do understand. Soooooooo hard. Being sensible is quite challenging.

Omg...

They are beautiful... :love::love:

It's up to you.... ??? Schez sees a green light... ;)

I know:D I want them soooooo much :love:.........but........I would need to buy a new enclosure and funds are very low at the moment....*sighs* why does everything come down to money :evil:

I luffs them though ;):love:

I know:D I want them soooooo much :love:.........but........I would need to buy a new enclosure and funds are very low at the moment....*sighs* why does everything come down to money :evil:

I luffs them though ;):love:

:( money... Urgh...

I'm still keeping my eye on this though... There might be more news yet... If it's meant to be...;)

(((Hugs))) though, I know what it's like, and these bunnies are stunning.:love::love::love:

Aww I saw these in fb, they're lovely.

I know what you mean, it's so hard. There are two black Rex brothers in the p@h adoption centre near me & they've been there ages. I love black bunnies & I was just thinking I'd never seen a Rex before & would love to cuddle one as I've heard amazing things about their fur when up pops two! They've been there quite a while too, I'm tempted every time I see them, but I just haven't the space right now for another cage & I couldn't afford the insurance for them nor to board them if I go on holiday. So I reluctantly leave them behind every time.

If I win the lottery this weekend, I'll send you some money so you can get these two ok? :thumb:

A pair of scrummy yummies!! :love: Love that colour but am biased! ;)

If we waited until we had enough money, we wouldn't do anything in life! :lol:

Back