• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted- Pics of the Seaside/Countryside in Spring/ Summer :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone has any please do share them. There are at least another 5 months of Winter gloom to go and I am already fed up with it !!

I remember, about 3 years ago, I went down to the seafront to get exactly that for you!

I will fish some out :)

beaumaris_zps34434c1d.jpg

8_zpsebe0e10e.jpg

1_zps5b518990.jpg

Thank you !! :D

I wish I had a nice rural or coastal view rather than a dingy concrete jungle. Still, I am lucky that I have a home so I shouldn't complain.

I will try and dig out some of my photos from when me and Mal were living in The Shetlands.

Thank you !! :D

I wish I had a nice rural or coastal view rather than a dingy concrete jungle. Still, I am lucky that I have a home so I shouldn't complain.

I will try and dig out some of my photos from when me and Mal were living in The Shetlands.

The Shetlands??:shock: wow, jealous!!!;)

It was a bit misty the day I took these but it was still warm and the sea was really blue :love::love: Hope it helps.

IMG_0154_zpsb0308e43.jpg

IMG_0158_zps69d283e8.jpg

All taken in the coutryside literally where we used to live. The ducks in our field, the baby swallows in our barn and the bluebells in our little wood. :love:

These are all my dads but he won't mind me showing them off, and some might be autumny but they still look warm and sunny :p

TarrStep-LS10a.jpg

Dunster-GalloxBridge.jpg

Haybales-0609-01.jpg

wm0605-06.jpg

PorlockBay-002.jpg

BluebellWood-001.jpg

AvillValley-LS04.jpg

QuantockHeather-08.jpg

ClatworthyRes0104-48.jpg

PorlocWeir-100.jpg

I can never understand why people complain about living here, they should just move if they don't like it :lol:

My Niece having a lovely quiet afternoon on the beach at Blackpool with her GSD 'Sar'.

Sar enjoying his afternoon paddle.

Last edited:
Looking at this thread is a nice way to start the day. Far better than the view out of my window !!

Thank you everyone :love:

Back