• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit cheeky, but....

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Would anyone like to make me a photo signature, please?

I have seen so many posts recently with people's new lovely signatures and I have no idea how to make one myself :oops: Oh the great irony of my life, working in IT and being a complete computer dunce :oops:

Thank you in advance to any lovely kind person who volunteers :D

Thank you! :D I will go though my pictures and find my favourites :) it doesn't have to sign & dance, simples good :D

I like this one for Badger:

Blueberry:

Slipper:

I need to take a good one of Blackavar - black bunnies are a nightmare to photograph!

And could I please include Dexter in this? He's my soul bunny, even though we're no longer together :cry:

Aww :love: they're all gorgeous :love: I assume you want Blackavar on there too? If so I'll wait till you get a pic of him too :D

Aww :love: they're all gorgeous :love: I assume you want Blackavar on there too? If so I'll wait till you get a pic of him too :D

Please, don't want my boy left out. I do have some of him, but even the best one where he's laid on the bed, he just looks like a draught excluder :lol:

Zoobec did mine. Look. I love it.

I can't believe I never noticed the similarities between your sigs before :oops::lol:

Please, don't want my boy left out. I do have some of him, but even the best one where he's laid on the bed, he just looks like a draught excluder :lol:

I can't believe I never noticed the similarities between your sigs before :oops::lol:

I have a problem getting my lot to stay still :lol: its a blur of fur unless I'm bribing them with food but even then they're not brilliant pics. I bet you could get a nice pic of Blackavar if we have a nice day and the sun is shining through the window on him :love:

See I told you I could only do simple :lol: but at least I can change the colour and typeface for the writing

I have a problem getting my lot to stay still :lol: its a blur of fur unless I'm bribing them with food but even then they're not brilliant pics. I bet you could get a nice pic of Blackavar if we have a nice day and the sun is shining through the window on him :love:

See I told you I could only do simple :lol: but at least I can change the colour and typeface for the writing

I'll try to bribe him tomorrow then :lol: either that or put him on his lovely pink lead :)lol:) and tie him to the white door so he shows up :lol:

Ooo I like twirly text & my favourite colours are purple & turquoise! Yes you should see my house :lol:

Have you done any pics of Blackavar yet? :D

Yes, I got him at dinner time with all the lights on and he's still a black blob :roll: think I will have to give up and admit defeat and go "see that blob there? It is a bunny, honest" :lol:

Ah blueberry is so cute and fluffy. X

:love: thank you. He was a baby here and he's not so fluffy any more :( but still super adorable of course :D

Lovely little black bunny. I would say black bunnies are the cutest taut feel guilty to doughnut. I do love them though

Lovely little black bunny. I would say black bunnies are the cutest taut feel guilty to doughnut. I do love them though

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Poor little Doughnut! :lol: thanks, he is lovely, but then I'm biased! :lol:

Aww, they're gorgeous pics :love: I think the one where he's with your laptop might come out best :D will see if I can do it tomorrow after work, if not it'll be Saturday cos I work 9-9 on Fridays :shock: xx

Thank you :love: he wanted to see what I was saying about him on here :lol:

No probs, whenever you have time is fine, you're the one doing me a favour :D

I've just pm'd you attempt no 1 :oops: feel free to let me know if you want me to amend the writing/colour xx

Back