• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't feel my toooooooooes!

Schez

Mama Doe
:lol::lol:

It's true! My tootsies are freeeeeeezin'!
I've been out with my bunnies all afternoon, in the beautiful autumn sunshine. :D
I can officially say we are now completely wood shaving free... AT LAST!!!

I thought you would like to see some photos of the outside crew, as I am guilty for not posting pics of them as often as I should...

Set up one
Honey and Smudge :love: little lions

I have put newspaper in for now; out of all my bunnies, they are the messiest. They poo and wee anywhere and everywhere, so until it dries enough for me to put sticky back tiley things in, they have newspaper and a litter tray to practise in. ;)

Honey

Smudge

Set up 2
Stanleigh Rose and Daisy Belle :love: Rex bunnies

Tiley things

Daisy

Stanleigh

Set up 3
Harry and Pippa :love: loved up Rex X and mini lop

Loves you.. Now gimme that leaf...

Harry

Pippa

It's been a fab Sunday... :love:

Aww. What beauties. Your Harry looks like my Tessie.

I love going out to see my crew but its sooooo much easier with inside animals!

Bigger houses are needed.

Bootiful bunsters :love:

Thank you :love::love: I loves my bunny crew... :D

Your Pippa is so similar to my Lavender, the colouring is so pretty :)

I know I'm biased, but I can't help but think her colouring is stunning... And her ears make me melt and laugh all at the same time... They bounce up and down when she runs... :lol:

Gorgeous bunnies! Love Smudge and his little white nose :D

Check out Smudgy's moult, it's nearly done, but she's got lots of wispy bits at the back... :lol:

Aww. What beauties. Your Harry looks like my Tessie.

I love going out to see my crew but its sooooo much easier with inside animals!

Bigger houses are needed.

Agreed... I said this to hubby... He said we are not moving house just so we can bring all the bunnies inside.... I'm working on it... ;)

Harry is a sweetheart... He is the most social and human attention seeking bunny... :love: he even goes up to the children when they call. :love:

I love your bunnies in your sig... Have you posted recent pics of your bunny crew? xx

Lovely bunnies :love:

I spent ages outside with mine today, sooo cold but they were happy as they had their Sunday veg from grandmummy and granddaddy :roll: :lol: spoilt!! :lol:

I've been outside with mine this afternoon too. Thermal socks, (fake) furlined boots and gloves! I dared to lay in this morning, havoc had been wreaked in the run, litter and digging boxes emptied in hungry rabbit rage, as punishment for late breakfast:lol:

I've been outside with mine this afternoon too. Thermal socks, (fake) furlined boots and gloves! I dared to lay in this morning, havoc had been wreaked in the run, litter and digging boxes emptied in hungry rabbit rage, as punishment for late breakfast:lol:

:shock: late with breakfast?! The wrath of bunnies! :lol:

Hope you're forgiven... ;)

Awwww, I'm gushing here!! They are so so absolutely GORGEOUS :love::love:

It's like bunny heaven at yours, when can I move in :lol::lol:;).............your so lucky to have so many lovely bunnies :love:;)

Awwww, I'm gushing here!! They are so so absolutely GORGEOUS :love::love:

It's like bunny heaven at yours, when can I move in :lol::lol:;).............your so lucky to have so many lovely bunnies :love:;)

:lol: awwww, you should come and visit one day, though I have to warn you, there's not really room... :lol: I'm blessed to have these bunny souls here, I think it every morning when I pop out and they are staring back at me... Feed me hoomin... :lol:;)
I've still got lots to learn, but I'm getting there... And the bunnies seem happy so I can't be going too far wrong...

I'm also lucky that hubby has the patience of a saint and understands/accepts I neeeeeeed my animals... :lol:;)

:lol: awwww, you should come and visit one day, though I have to warn you, there's not really room... :lol: I'm blessed to have these bunny souls here, I think it every morning when I pop out and they are staring back at me... Feed me hoomin... :lol:;)
I've still got lots to learn, but I'm getting there... And the bunnies seem happy so I can't be going too far wrong...

I'm also lucky that hubby has the patience of a saint and understands/accepts I neeeeeeed my animals... :lol:;)

I'd love to come visit........you may not get rid of me though :lol: they look so happy and well loved, I want to squeeze them all :love::love:

I think when owning rabbits (actually any animal;)) you learn all the time! I've learn so much in the past 6 months with willow...?.....most of all to have a savings account put aside for vet bills :lol::lol::shock::shock:

Back