• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Frankie. post 28.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
The vet rang this morning with some positive news about dear little Frankie. He has started to do better and more poos, he is brighter in himself and he could be home later on today, which looking at the clock now I don't think is going to happen, so if not today............tomorrow.:thumb::thumb:

He is not totally out of the woods yet, but he can definitely see daylight.

So fingers crossed he can come home tomorrow and then in a few days time, I will go and collect Delilah and re-bond them here, at home.

Phew!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for your support over the past few days. It is always appreciated and needed.

Di. xx

Last edited:
Fantastic news! Lots of vibes for a continued recovery to Frankie :D looking forward to hearing all about his new loveship with Delilah when the time comes too x

Sending vibes for Frankie! I can sympathise, my Freckle was hospitalised for stasis last week and it was such a relief when he turned the corner!

Great :thumb::thumb::thumb:

So glad he seems to be working his way 'out of the woods.' Please keep us updated on his new friendship too.

Just spoken to the vet for another update and it is still positive news. Frankie is quite perky and all being well, once Jason Burgess has seen him tomorrow...........................he can come home:thumb: Frankie that is, not Jason.:lol::lol:

I've been so very worried about my little Mr. Titchy Trousers........Frankie, and having no bunnies here at home has been so upsetting , Pirate and Connie the guineas have been making me smile though.:thumb:

So, let's hope Frankie is home this time tomorrow. xxxx:love::love:

How did I miss this thread :oops:

I kept Looking aswell........I'm so pleased, phew *wipes brow*

I bet you can't wait to get my Mr titchy pants and Delilah home for well deserved spoiling :love::love:

Can't wait to see photos .........;)

Frankie is back home.:D I'm so relieved that I feel quite sick. He is sitting quietly in the conservatory near his teddies and only when he needs his meds will I disturb him. And what a lot of meds he is on!!!!!

Cisapride, Metoclopramide, Ranitidine, Metacam, Baytril and Bio-lapis. I've just finished making a graph to show me what needs to be administered, when and how much.

Well this little fella has cost mega bucks, but he is alive and hopefully will continue to improve. He did have the very best vet to care for him.........Jason Burgess mainly.

For now, I'm so happy that he is home and I think he is too.:love::love:

Great news. :love:

Everytime Mr B has a dental he is on 3 or 4 meds but he bounces back. Hopefully it won't be for long.

Thanks, that re-assures me no end.

I really hadn't realised how deep my love for this little fella was. My stomach has been in knots over the past few days due to the worry, and now I feel rather queasy. Perhaps if I was able to be sick, it might help.

Unusually for me, I've lost me appetite too.:shock::shock:

Ho hum, all being well we will both be feeling 100% very soon.

Frankie is back home.:D I'm so relieved that I feel quite sick. He is sitting quietly in the conservatory near his teddies and only when he needs his meds will I disturb him. And what a lot of meds he is on!!!!!

Cisapride, Metoclopramide, Ranitidine, Metacam, Baytril and Bio-lapis. I've just finished making a graph to show me what needs to be administered, when and how much.

Well this little fella has cost mega bucks, but he is alive and hopefully will continue to improve. He did have the very best vet to care for him.........Jason Burgess mainly.

For now, I'm so happy that he is home and I think he is too.:love::love:

Yaaaaayyyy!

Im so pleased for you and Frankie, I bet he's just as happy to be home with you as you are to have him home :p

Lucky boy, you can relax a little now can't you?? I think a well deserved slice of cake is the best medicine ;)

Back