• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever wonder whether....

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
When your rabbit washes you for minutes on end they're not actually thinking "I love you so I'm going to groom you for ages" but "YOU'RE SO DIRTY!! IT'S TAKING SO LONG TO CLEAN YOU!!"

My musings are definitely getting weirder as exams approach.... but seriously sometimes I think Harvey must think I'm super dirty the amount of time he spends washing me!

:lol:

I love the way that they have a very determined an thorough wash after I stroke and snuggle them. It's like they are saying "UGH your furless hoomin paws made me all grubby :evil: "

When your rabbit washes you for minutes on end they're not actually thinking "I love you so I'm going to groom you for ages" but "YOU'RE SO DIRTY!! IT'S TAKING SO LONG TO CLEAN YOU!!"

My musings are definitely getting weirder as exams approach.... but seriously sometimes I think Harvey must think I'm super dirty the amount of time he spends washing me!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This has cheered me up. My bunny brothers, Badger & Blueberry, used to lick me, but now they don't and Blueberry only licks my OH now. Whenever my OH gets within licking range, Blueberry licks him. I'm so jealous, but now I shall tell myself that Blueberry is only cleaning him cus he's a mucky pup :lol: and couldn't actually give two hoots about him.

:lol:

I love the way that they have a very determined an thorough wash after I stroke and snuggle them. It's like they are saying "UGH your furless hoomin paws made me all grubby :evil: "

:lol::lol: yep, mine do that too, even after they've been brushed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This has cheered me up. My bunny brothers, Badger & Blueberry, used to lick me, but now they don't and Blueberry only licks my OH now. Whenever my OH gets within licking range, Blueberry licks him. I'm so jealous, but now I shall tell myself that Blueberry is only cleaning him cus he's a mucky pup :lol: and couldn't actually give two hoots about him.

You must have upped your hygiene levels :lol:

I love the after stroke washing they do, but it's funny because they'll finish then come looking for more head rubs and I just think why bother washing after every time :roll:

You must have upped your hygiene levels :lol:

I love the after stroke washing they do, but it's funny because they'll finish then come looking for more head rubs and I just think why bother washing after every time :roll:

Nah, OH has downgraded his :lol:

But my hands used to be incredibly dry and now I've found a great moisturiser for them and use it daily so they probably don't like licking soft hands :lol:

Back