• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there such thing as Autumn fever?!?!?!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lilly has always enjoyed a little hump of Harvey every now and again, but in the last couple of weeks she's been doing it every week!!!

And Harvey has gone from chasing her after and then smothering her with kisses, to chasing her, running in circles around her honking and nipping her fur (I've checked her carefully for cuts and red marks and there's nothing phew), before mounting her back!

It's like it's Spring, but it's definitely November now right?!?!

Anyone else's bunnies getting friskier? And naughtier as well I might add!!!!!

Yup. Rex keeps getting fruity with toffee at the mo.
Poor toffs doesn't know whats going on so she chases him around! I'm a little concerned she might bite him soon! :?

Maybe it's just our bunnies going crazy?!

I hope she Toffs doesn't bite him soon! Although maybe if she did go for him (and have a near miss) he'd learn his lesson :lol: Lilly never learns her lesson ever :roll:

Harvey had a mad 5 minutes yesterday as well, he ran up and down the living room, up and down his hutch, over and over, then round and round and round and round Lilly honking :shock: if I didn't know better I'd think he'd grown some new testicles with all this randy behaviour!!!!

Mine are definitely going through some kind of autumn fever! They're really giddy and naughty! Into everything they shouldn't be and definitely more frisky!!

Are these all indoor bunnies? Maybe the heating going on and the temperatures therefore getting warmer makes them think it's Spring? I would've thought the daylight hours would have been the biggest factor, but maybe our artificial lighting is accepted in their minds as sunlight?

My two were just snuggled up, both purring away in their sleep obviously having wonderful dreams, then Lilly jumped up leaving Harvey sleeping, then jumped on his back :lol: that most certainly woke him up!!! He was NOT happy!! All is forgiven now, but now they're just sat eating hay and I was enjoying watching them dream!!

Lilly has always enjoyed a little hump of Harvey every now and again, but in the last couple of weeks she's been doing it every week!!!

And Harvey has gone from chasing her after and then smothering her with kisses, to chasing her, running in circles around her honking and nipping her fur (I've checked her carefully for cuts and red marks and there's nothing phew), before mounting her back!

It's like it's Spring, but it's definitely November now right?!?!

Anyone else's bunnies getting friskier? And naughtier as well I might add!!!!!
Mine hump all through the year!!!!! Lovely buns by the way:love:

Mine hump all through the year!!!!! Lovely buns by the way:love:

I'm wondering whether my two are going to keep up this behaviour all year now too! Thanks, I think they're rather lovely too, but then I'm biased :p they're rather naughty as well! I think my signature captures Lilly's naughtiness perfectly, that's her trying to steal my camera from me whilst I take a photo of her :lol:

Bear has any day ending in y fever, poor Alice :shock:

:lol:

Poor little Alice!! She's so little it must look like she's being squished! Although Bear isn't exactly big I suppose!

Lilly is so submissive when Harvey humps, when she humps though Harvey's face is full of fury, he'll lay for about 10 seconds before throwing her off and chasing her :roll: I think he may be the more dominant one because of that, even though she humps him more than he humps her! But who knows maybe they consider themselves equals! All I know is I'm at the bottom of the pile!

Back