• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree breaks my heart :(

lauralittleninja

Warren Scout
Argh just stupidly looked on my local gumtree at the rabbits. Makes me so upset looking at the poor bunnies that have been cast aside because a child has lost interest. Also the amount of buns being kept in hamster style cages on sawdust. Oh why do I go on that site :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

its horrible looking on there :( I saw Leo on there and I fell in love.. felt so sorry for him being no longer wanted and in his tiny cage with no hay only cat litter

I can't look, it's too sad, I don't even like looking at rabbit rehome because I find it too sad! Even though I know they're being cared for and are safe in the rescue! I look at rabbits in need on here sometimes because I like to read their stories, but have to stop out of sadness if I see any bun who's been in rescue for a really long time (that really upsets me)

Lilly was a gumtree bunny, luckily being taken care of well, poor owner was new to rabbits and horribly allergic, only 2 people were interested in Lilly, me and a breeder :shock: I'm very glad I have her! Poor gumtree bunnies :(

Hi New

Argh just stupidly looked on my local gumtree at the rabbits. Makes me so upset looking at the poor bunnies that have been cast aside because a child has lost interest. Also the amount of buns being kept in hamster style cages on sawdust. Oh why do I go on that site :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I agree with you I've collect two free ones from Gumtree Male & Female Mini Loops Dewarf Black & white butterfly Male & Sooty Fawn they are beautiful.... Solomon & Molly & I have Ebony three bunnies :roll:

Back