• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Ralphie - neutered white lop male in Gloucester

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of binky helper

Very sweet loving Ralphie looking for a home :)

Physical Description - a good size lop mainly white (photos to follow)
Temperament: amazing :)
Sex: male
Neuter Status: neutered
Vaccination Status: combi
Health: good
Type of home wanted: safe forever home

Reason for rehoming: he came to me after a lady was moving and needed to rehome him, he lived in a small indoor cage.

When I picked him up he had 3 carrots in his cage, he wasn't badly treated at all and had toys etc but he didn't come from a rabbit savvy home; saying that he is very friendly and very easy to handle and used to cats dogs and children.

He's very laid back and very handsome. I think he would be very easy to bond and I would be happy for him to go to a home with children as long as the children were supervised when with him. Good eater and enjoys the grass, he was an indoor bunny so would be fab if he could be indoors again; with me he's outside in a large hutch and enjoys laying on the vet bed and playing in a box. He's not to keen on toys but loves willow :)

Any takers? Xxxx

He's so sweet

Bless him at 3 years old he's never has any greens I tried a few but he won't eat them :-( maybe in time he will the only thing green wise he will eat is a sweet heart cabbage. If any one would like a photo please email me as I can't add them on my phone he really is a dream rabbit x

Last edited:
Bless him at 3 years old he's never has any greens I tried a few but he won't eat them :-( maybe in time he will the only thing green wise he will eat is a sweet heart cabbage. If any one would like a photo please email me as I can't add them on my phone he really is a dream rabbit x

If you want you can e-mail a photo at the_wreck_of_the_hesperus@hotmail.com and I'll add some photos to the thread for you, it really helps the bunnies get rehomed when there are pics. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give anything for Mylo to have a friend but it's going to be at least another month (probably after Christmas) before we can really start planning anything :( Ralphie seems so perfect!

I need to stop looking at RIN!

He's so sweet and friendly are you sure you can't have another ;) he's very quite you wouldn't even know you have him :p x

Oooohhhh...I wish I could. Marbles gets quite anxious so a gentle bunny like him would be perfect. Unfortunately my setup is only adequate so I'd need to make improvements before getting another and because I'm only in temporary housing myself at the mo it's just not possible. I hope he finds a wonderful home. He is beautiful.

Oh my he is beautiful, so wish I could rehome him but with two girls I think they may get jealous over him! Plus my two are far too young to be thinking of male company! I really hope he soon finds a forever home.

Back