• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clovers home

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Pretty doped up and confused though ):

Having a snooze
null_zps84f4f662.jpg

I've not been with her constantly but her nuggets are right in front of her, I've not seen her eat but they said she did at the vets.

And I forgot how much metacam stinks!!

:wave: hope Clover's feeling better this morning and is eating. When I had my girls spayed at first they only fancied eating pellets, hand picked grass and readigrass, they went off their hay for a day or so if I remember rightly, but they soon got back to being hay munching monsters :love:

I don't think she ate anything over night but since I've been in 'annoying' her she's munched a bit of hay, half a chunk of banana (the bit with the metacam on It :thumb: ) and she's just done a wee and a few poops :) what a good girlie! Not seen her drink yet but she may have overnight.

EDIT: now that she's a bit more awake she's just had the biggest wash ever!! Haha 'needs to get that horrible place off me'

Last edited:
Oh, I'm so pleased she's eaten and pooped and done a wee. Hopefully you'll be able to persuade her to eat by waiting on her with a selection of tasty noms, and when the metacam takes effect she'll probably feel better and more up to eating :thumb:

Se wouldn't take the banana out my hand she waiting till I'd put it down. I'm going off to work soon but I'm going to leave lots in her cage take a picture I where everything is so my mum can check up on her and what he's eaten :lol:

How is Clover today? :wave:

A cheeky monkey :lol:
I was out late at a party last night then was up early for the remembrance parade so didn't have time to sit with her for too long. I gave her the banana chunk with the medication. Came back in n she hadn't ate it. She did eventually haha

She has her post op check up earlier and she is healing fantastically, her scar is so neat and teenie!! The vet even got a wee cuddle from her and the last couple of days she's been nipping me ):

Back