• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bunny

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Dexter keeps pulling the newspaper out from then bottom of his litter tray and draging it across the bedroom, what a little menace, the whole tray is topped with hay and his still digs it up.

Does anyone else have naughty bunnies who do this?

I'm going to need to change the litter tray base

I used woodbased litter and Lola sometimes jumps in it and then jumps out quickly spraying it everywhere! Lol.

Dont have a solution for you sorry!

Ugh, I can't help, but I do sympathise! Slipper is "litter trained" (yeah right :roll:) but with me, she uses it as a toy to dig in/throw around. Obviously more fun than the toys she has to dig in/throw around :roll: And she will ALWAYS wee in the corner where the litter tray isn't. So I keep moving the litter tray into the corner she wees in and then she wees elsewhere :roll: Trust me, I have tried everything that people have suggested & she's not having it.

To add insult to injury, at bunny camp in the summer, I warned them of this when they asked if she was trained... She behaved perfectly and they said she was the cleanest bunny they'd ever had! :shock::roll: She didn't even bite them at dinner time! :shock::roll: just misbehaves for me then :roll:

Back