• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HEY!!! Hoomin....

Schez

Mama Doe
Yes, you...

What's a bunny gotta do to get some loves around 'ere?!

That's better...

:shock:

I think it's safe to say Phoebe wants strokes and nose rubs... :lol: she's been going mad this evening... (What's in those pellets?! :shock::lol:)

She's been running about, spinning, bunny flopping... She keeps charging up to me, thumps, lowers head for head rubs and then runs off... Funny bunny... :lol:

Um, is this really the same rabbit ??!:lol::lol:

She looks so much better let alone acting so much better:thumb:

You have done wonders with her:love::love:

Um, is this really the same rabbit ??!:lol::lol:

She looks so much better let alone acting so much better:thumb:

You have done wonders with her:love::love:

:shock: maybe someone came by and switched bunnies on me? ...

I don't understand but as long as she's happy... :lol: I didn't do anything really... Just some attention... And she doesn't like being picked up, but then - I haven't met a bunny yet that does... (I know they exist, but very rare... ;) ) I can't understand why someone would think she was unfriendly... :?

:shock: maybe someone came by and switched bunnies on me? ...

I don't understand but as long as she's happy... :lol: I didn't do anything really... Just some attention... And she doesn't like being picked up, but then - I haven't met a bunny yet that does... (I know they exist, but very rare... ;) ) I can't understand why someone would think she was unfriendly... :?

The thing is, I'm sure she can sense your not a threat to her.......there's a trust between you that wasn't there with the last owner?? :cry:

Willow still doesn't like being picked up, but he used to nip and struggle and make a fuss but just in the last few months (had him over a year now!) he doesn't do any of that now and has started grooming me!!! :thumb::love: he always groomed me but not when I had him in my arms! :love:But that took over a year :shock:

Back