• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at me!

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
I got some new toys for being such a brave boy, cause I been poorly sick :cry: but I is getting better now :thumb:

Look at my poorly eye...........it looks better right??:D

Yous looking muuuuuuuuuuch better handsome Willow :love::love: and look at all those lovely toys... Now, I wonder where mummy got those... I've got some bunnies who might like something similar... ;)

How are you enjoying the indoor life Willow? :D xxx

Aww willow I'm glad your mummy got you some toys, I heard you have been very brave this week. You are a beautiful little man x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Yous looking muuuuuuuuuuch better handsome Willow :love::love: and look at all those lovely toys... Now, I wonder where mummy got those... I've got some bunnies who might like something similar... ;)

How are you enjoying the indoor life Willow? :D xxx

I'm loving it! I get to jump,on mummy's bed and dig like mad!:lol::lol:

The toys are from http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk. They have a fantastic selection and at very good prices (so mummy tells me ;):lol:)

I'm loving it! I get to jump,on mummy's bed and dig like mad!:lol::lol:

The toys are from http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk. They have a fantastic selection and at very good prices (so mummy tells me ;):lol:)

:lol::lol: you're making yourself right at home then? Good boy... :lol::love::love:

Thank you for the linky Willowsmum... I will not spend too much, I will not spend too much... I will not spend too much... ;) xx

:lol::lol: you're making yourself right at home then? Good boy... :lol::love::love:

Thank you for the linky Willowsmum... I will not spend too much, I will not spend too much... I will not spend too much... ;) xx

Erm........that's what I said :shock::lol::lol:

Willow looks like he's made out of pure velvet! SO handsome! Glad he's feeling better. :D

Glad Willow is feeling better and Mummy is spoiling you.

Great website just spent a small fortune on chews for my lot :lol:

Oops:oops: sorry ;)

As soon as I found that site I knew that despite being overdrawn I was gonna spend a fortune! :lol::lol:

I bought hi some other bits too, like rose buds! He was bit unsure at first but then loved them:love:

You are looking gorgeous Willow :love::love:

And you are very lucky to have some nice new toys.

Bubble has made me promise to get him some too :lol:

Back