• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10 baby bunnies rescued- 6 left in our care- Just arrived- Photos!

We recently received a request for help from a lady who was at risk of being overrun with rabbits.
We have helped this lady and her two adult rabbits have now been neutered to prevent any further litters.

We helped with a total of 10 baby bunnies in the last few days, 4 are safely in their forever homes and we have 6 left in our care.

Please visit our facebook page to follow these bunnies progress and like our page:
www.facebook.com/greenleafanimalrescue

To adopt or support us please visit:
www.greenleafanimalrescue.org.uk

Here are the 6 bunnies waiting for homes just thought you may like a preview :)

They will be listed shortly with full details in animals in need:

Jamie
PrvkBG6l.jpg

Scruff
KUPHWcXl.jpg

Smudge
wrVKJQ2l.jpg

Halo
njOwmnwl.jpg

Pandora
EC8fR92l.jpg

Charlie
D5ii5VWl.jpg

These bunnies now have foster homes, but we are always looking for more foster carers and volunteers: please visit www.greenleafanimalrescue.org.uk/contactus/ if you would like to get involved.

Wow what a stunning group of buns. I hope they all find good homes soon. Rescues in the UK do such amazing work with bunnies, I do hope that someday Ireland can follow your lead :) unfortunately we are very far behind !
Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

WOW! They are all stunning. Hopefully all will find homes. Brilliant that the lady's adult buns have been neutered since :)

Back