• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clovers finally going for her spay

Aww, I'm sure she will be fine :love: I was really nervous when Apricot and Ginger had their spay, but they were fine. I packed them a big picnic for at the vets, and they had subcutaneous fluids and an appetite stimulant as well as some metacam to take home. Hope you've got lots to do tomorrow to keep you busy :D

I don't actually, it's a college work free day and decided not to book a driving lesson to have a pure chilled out day. Might go get some beauty treatments done :lol:

I had 5 days of metacam and antibiotics and also fibreplex.

Just get lots of fresh herbs as Doughnut didn't want any pellets for a couple of days.

I panicked when I got her home at about 5 and the following morning she hadn't eaten her pellets or anything. They said to take her back if it was 24 hours when she hadn't eaten but by midday she started nibbling on stuff and I got poops.

She wasn't in any pain when I got her home as I was told her put her in her hutch and before I could she had jumped up on a shelf and nearly gave me a heart attack as was worried the stitches would break.

Good luck with gorgeous Clover.

Thanks I'm still worried about her dirty bum, from what I can tell it's just her fluff that discoloured :/

Sending lots of vibes for Clover tomorrow. :love: I was beside myself the day Spenser was done - drank 15 mugs of strong black tea! :oops:

SHES AWAKE :D vet just text! So happy. They also think after closer inspection that her staining around her bottom area was slight urine scalding :cry: felt like a proper bad mummy then. But instead of hay and newspaper in her cage she's now got puppy blankets as the little monster doesn't use a litter tray she thinks it's a toy!!

Back