• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have had to split my boys :(

Em89

Warren Scout
I came home yesterday to find ginge has developed a very strong interest in the wound around Charlie's leg pin. He will chew on it like someone chewing on a chicken leg!! (There's some dead skin there) He had his head right underneath him! And when Charlie wouldn't sit in the right place for him to get to it he was digging the fur on his back!! I don't know why the sudden intrest he hasn't done it the other 4 weeks Charlie has been pinned! He would chew on the bandage but not the leg!

So they are split up and they are not happy about it. And more than happy about letting me know :roll:

They can still see each other but can't get to each other. I feel mean but I know it's for the best. At this stage I just can't risk Charlie getting hurt or infected somehow. :(

Charlie is booked in for his pin removal next week so will only be for a little while longer.

Back