• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ME...........

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Digging??...............NEVER!;)

Who told you........it was those cats, wasn't it, their always getting me in trouble.........I absolutely haven't been digging.......

:lol::lol::lol:

What an adorable little face !!! Oh I so want a dog. Iv always wanted a lurcher but can't see that happening while I have bunnies :(

How does your dog get on with the buns? Just curious :)
Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone:wave: he's very cheeky, but I love him!:love: he has tremendous fun in the garden :thumb: digging and god only knows what else:shock:he's exhausted now :thumb::thumb::thumb:

What an adorable little face !!! Oh I so want a dog. Iv always wanted a lurcher but can't see that happening while I have bunnies :(

How does your dog get on with the buns? Just curious :)

Lurchers are my favourite favourite dog! I love them! Have you got outdoor buns or indoor, cause if they are outdoor usually lurchers are fine (as long as the accommodation is secure) I used to have a lurcher type and as long as she didn't see them run free range across the garden she was fine! It's the chase that gets them going!

Burt with the rabbit......well, he's still learning, he doesn't see willow too much now because willow lives in the bedroom because he's been poorly, but when Burt sees him, he gets very very excited and tries to lick willow through the bars :roll: I think Burt may think willow is a litter mate:lol::lol:

Lurchers are my favourite favourite dog! I love them! Have you got outdoor buns or indoor, cause if they are outdoor usually lurchers are fine (as long as the accommodation is secure) I used to have a lurcher type and as long as she didn't see them run free range across the garden she was fine! It's the chase that gets them going!

Burt with the rabbit......well, he's still learning, he doesn't see willow too much now because willow lives in the bedroom because he's been poorly, but when Burt sees him, he gets very very excited and tries to lick willow through the bars :roll: I think Burt may think willow is a litter mate:lol::lol:

Yeah you see that's kinda where the problem lies.my buns are indoors and free range in the mornings and evenings so I fear I would never be able to relax or take my eyes off the dog and it would be very stressful all round :/

It's great that you have made it work though and so many other people on the forum . I often hear people talking about their giant bunnies saying it's like having a dog so maybe some day I will get myself a French lop or a conti .... Hehe :)

Back