• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Cleo have some vibes please? Update Friday

*Bex*

Mama Doe
For those who don't know, Cleo has been seriously ill with headtilt this year, and it's a miracle she survived.

She's been doing great these past few months, off all meds and aside from a wonky head she's fine.

Although she's still happy and lively in herself she hadn't eaten well overnight. She normally eats up every scrap so this is concerning for us.

She's in at the vet at 3.50, however given how ill she's been I want her to be seen earlier if possible. The vet is in surgery most of the day so just waiting on a call to see if they can fit her in in between surgeries.

Last edited:
Hi Bex :wave:

Sending lots of mega Vibes for Cleo and hoping she will be ok
from me and Mike and all the buns here at the Warren xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Maysie :wave:

Thanks, she's there now with my mum. Just waiting to hear from them.

When I was speaking to the receptionist asking for her to be seen sooner, she asked me if I was bringing her to be pts? She shouldn't have asked me that should she?

Lots of vibes for Cleo.
No, the receptionist shouldn't have asked in such a forthright way, and if I were feeling up to it I would complain.

Sending lots of healing vibes your way!

I think that is a tad insensitive of the receptionist, and imo shouldn't be asking things like that over the phone.

I hope bun is all okay x

Millions of vibes from me. Having had a head tilt bunny before makes me have a special place in my heart for all the wee head tilt buns xx

Thank you!

Vet could find nothing wrong, everything looked/felt/sounded normal. She had some meds. She came home and as soon as she was put down she ate some greens!

Popped home to see her on my lunch, she's had a run around the grass, a long wash and I left her sifting through a pile of hay. She was having a bit of a nibble on it.

Hopefully it's just a blip. We're back at vets tomorrow.

I have no idea why the receptionist asked me that? Why on earth did she think I was bringing her to pts because she hadn't eaten all her food? She knows all she's been through and how much we've fought for her when she was so poorly, she can be a bit of a funny woman. May mention to the vet tomorrow. The more I think about it the angrier I get!

Back