• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this morning mabel told me off

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
for waking up at 6.30am, and making a noise, she got up from her basket, looked at me stomped her foot, so I said ok mabel i'll go back to bed, so she then when back to bed, they like to sleep when I do and mabel loves to sleep till at least 9am :lol:

Awww :lol:
Mabel is so cheeky!
My two wake me up in a morning if i'm not up :roll:

yeah rosie and mowgli where well known for 3am or 5am wake ups, mabel and sox much prefer the lazy lie in's and if im asleep then they go to sleep at same time, mabel if I don't turn bedroom lights out at 10pm also stomps her foot at me then too :lol:

yeah rosie and mowgli where well known for 3am or 5am wake ups, mabel and sox much prefer the lazy lie in's and if im asleep then they go to sleep at same time, mabel if I don't turn bedroom lights out at 10pm also stomps her foot at me then too :lol:

:lol::lol: Lucky you, I need a rabbit who does that

for waking up at 6.30am, and making a noise, she got up from her basket, looked at me stomped her foot, so I said ok mabel i'll go back to bed, so she then when back to bed, they like to sleep when I do and mabel loves to sleep till at least 9am :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Luck you, mine wake me up at 7.30, 8am at the latest if I've not got up and given them breakfast by then :roll:

it's a shame we can't train them to turn the light of for us lol :lol:

Wow, they sound very well-behaved. :love:

Ludo woke me up at 2.45am the other day because it was raining. He resents it raining against HIS window.

Back